Hydrology Certificate – Non-matriculated Student Application

Interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate in Hydrology and Water Resources

Application for Non-matriculated post-baccalaureate professionals

In order to be accepted to the Certificate program, non-matriculated students must provide: (1) confirmation of admission status as non-degree seeking student at the University of Utah, (2) transcripts confirming bachelors degree and GPA. The program application includes the following:

  1. Completion of all form fields on the application below.
  2. A 500-1000 word essay describing your interest in interdisciplinary inquiry and collaboration and your reason for pursuing the Interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate in Hydrology and Water Resources (pdf file only – uploaded as part of application)
  3. Unofficial Transcripts (uploaded as part of application.)
  4. In addition, you must have official transcripts mailed to:

Graduate Certificate in Hydrology
1635 Campus Center Dr., Room 50
Salt Lake City, UT 84112

5. Upon acceptance, you will also be required to provide your proposed elective completion plan.
Download certificate completion plan form.

If you have questions about the certificate program, contact a member of the program coordinating committee: Professor Paul Brooks, Geology and Geophysics, Dr. Christine Pomeroy, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Dr. Summer Rupper, Geography, Dr. David Bowling, Biology.

<- Return to main certificate page