Where are they now?
GCSC fellows graduate with a broad perspective on complex environmental issues and practical experience in cross-disciplinary problem-solving.
- Vachel Carter, Ph.D, Geography – Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Allison Chan, M.S., Biology – Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Youcan Feng, Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Shima Hamidi, Ph.D., Metropolitan Planning, Policy, and Design – Director and Assistant Professor, Institute of Urban Studies, University of Texas at Arlington
- John Heiberger, P.E. , Civil and Environmental Engineering, -Engineer and Project Manager at Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. Denver
- Olivia Miller, Ph.D., Geology and Geophysics – Hydrologist, Utah Water Science Center, Salt Lake City
- Timothy Price, Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering – Sr. R&D Engineer at Sandia National Laboratories
- Gerald Schneider – Ph.D., Biology – Postdoctoral Researcher, Virginia Tech
- Kyle Steffen, Ph.D., Mathematics – Postdoctoral Researcher, Oden Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences, U Texas, Austin
- Thomas Walsh, Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering – Engineer at Murray, Smith & Associates, Seattle
- Kenneth Dudley, MS, Geography – GIS/RS Technician at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- Derek Mallia, Ph.D., Atmospheric Sciences – Research Assistant Professor, U Utah Atmospheric Sciences
- Sabrina McNew, Ph.D., Biology – Postdoctoral Fellow, Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- Zachariah Levine, Ph.D., Metropolitan Planning, Policy, and Design – Community Development Director, Grand County, Utah