Held every spring, the annual Environment and Sustainability Research Symposium celebrates interdisciplinary student research related to the environment and/or sustainability.
The symposium provides a great opportunity for students from across campus to synthesize and present their research in a poster session in a friendly and fun atmosphere. Like other GCSC events, the Symposium helps to cultivate relationships across the U of U community, and can serve as a catalyst for new research ideas and collaborations.
RESOURCES FOR PRESENTERS:
- Submit your abstract here.
- Here are poster templates to get you started.
- If GCSC sponsorship supported your research, please include our logo on your poster. (Templates above have the logo.) Download logos here.
- The Marriott Library provides excellent resources for creating a poster.
- "How to Design an Award-Winning Conference Poster" guide from Animate Your Science.
Find all upcoming events on our EVENTS LIST.