We will put your posters and other materials online so that viewers can preview your work before the symposium. This will also be a persistent part of our website where you can later direct people to learn about your work (e.g. a link on your CV). See the 2022 symposium for how this will look.
- Upload a .jpg or .jpeg of your poster with your narrative text explanation. See an example.
– OR –
- Upload your poster and include a link to a recording of your audio narration explaining it. See an example.
– OR –
- Upload your poster and include a a link to the recording of a narrated slide show explaining your research. Examples are here and here.
- Audio and video recordings should be no longer than 5 minutes, please. Save your audio in .mp3 or .m4a format, or upload it to SoundCloud. Make sure that your audio or video file is shareable.
- Zoom provides an easy way to record your video presentation.
- Find info on creating a narrated PowerPoint here (PC) and here (Mac).
- You may also upload a .pdf file of your presentation slides.